Good night wishes for girlfriend

Every night before going to sleep, I always think about you, and somehow you make me feel relaxed and turn my nightmares into lovely dreams. Good Night my dear, I love you!

I wish that all the dreams about you and me come true. Good night sweetie.

birthday message for father

Good night my love. Have sweet and lovely dreams of us together.

Consider me as a cool night breeze that gives you a good sleep. Good Night

Before going to bed, i wish that I could give you a cute kiss with a tight hug to show you how much I love you. Good Night my love!

I said to the moon that you are not the one who lightens up my nights. He asked angrily, then who? I said only my cute and sweet girlfriend could light up my nights. Good Night.

Every night, I wait long for this night to turn into a day. So I can meet you. You are far too away, all I need is to give you a sweet kiss. Good night.

anniversary quotes for friends

The other day, I googled about the best good night wishes and messages for my girlfriend. Google said this is something that only your heart will tell. 😀
Good Night, sweetie. Have sweet dreams of us together!

The last person that I remember while going to sleep is the one that is reading this text. I miss you a lot, my girl. Good Night. Have sweet and sour dreams 🙂

Just like the sun and moon are destined to rise in their particular time. I am destined to be with you forever. I miss you a lot. Have a nice sleep with beautiful dreams. Good night.

If we would have been together right now. I would spend all the night cuddling with you and then we would sleep after seeing the sun rise together.
Good Night my love.

happy birthday quotes for friend

When I am asleep, I only think about you and our lovely time together. Good Night. Have sweet and lovely dreams like me!

At night I always felt so lonely without you. I always think about you and miss you dearly. I can not live without you. Good Night, my sweet girl.

Whenever I see you. I remember all the dreams I had of us being together and one day I am going to make them a reality. Good Night.

At night, even if I am really tired and very sleepy. I still can not sleep if I don’t text my sweet girl. You are always my priority. Good Night, love!

good night wishes for girlfriend  

While looking at this blissful night with romantic moonlight and a cool breeze with glitters of stars up in the sky. I can only wish that you would have been with me. Good Night. I love you so much babe.


There are thousands of stars in the sky that shine, but for me, you are the brighter and most shinier. I love you with all my heart. Have a nice sleep with lots of beautiful dreams. Good night.

This message is to remind you that you are the most important thing in my life. I want to take away all your nightmares and fill your dreams with love. Have a lovely night. Sweet dreams.

On this beautiful night, cuddling with you would be perfect. I love you. Good, night and sweet dreams.

good morning quotes for both

My girl, do me a favor. Get in my bed and cuddle me all night long. 

Comments

Post a Comment