birthday quotes for friend

My birthday wish for you: I hope you never stop enjoying the small things in life. Because that’s what makes life worth living. I hope you take time to enjoy the present while working for a better future. I hope your year is full of memories, happiness, and adventure.

You’re older than you’ve been. But look on the bright side, you’re younger now than you’ll ever be!

I hope your birthday is as sweet as the cake. And the year to follow is filled with as much joy as you bring your friends!

happy birthday wishes for father 


May your birthday be amazingly awesome and your hangover be mercifully minor.

The more you live, the younger you become. Maybe that’s why you look so good for your age!

Be who you are, because who you are is amazing. Happy birthday to my best friend!

Woohoo! Cake, booze, and partying! Oops… I mean… happy birthday!

There’s no way that your birthday can be as happy as you make me. But I hope it’s close!

Through thick and thin, you were always there for me. Just know that I’ll always be there for you when you need me.


There are friends and then there are best friends, happy birthday to the best friend I could have asked for!

The best gift is the gift of friendship. So, that is what I got you for your birthday! Don’t worry… I got you a real present too.

wedding anniversary message for a friend

It’s your birthday! Which means it’s a great excuse to make some bad decisions, let’s party it up!

Best friends are the friends who keep your embarrassing secrets private. Thank you for always keeping my less than proud moments under wraps.

Hey it’s your birthday and I just wanted to let you know that you’ll never have to face a problem alone. I may not be able to solve every problem but I’ll always be here for you when you need me.


When I think back to all the things we’ve been through, I’m so thankful that I got to go through everything with you by my side. Happy birthday to my best friend who never let me go it alone.

Hey you! It’s your birthday! Cake! Candles! Drinks! Presents! More drinks! Can you tell I’m excited?

birthday quotes for friend

I love it when it’s your birthday, because it means we have a great excuse to go out and have some fun! Let’s go celebrate!

You’ll never have to walk the world alone. As long as my heart beats, you’ll have me.

As long as I have a couch, you’ll have a couch to crash on. No matter what happens. You’ll always have a place if you need it.

What is a friend? You. You is a friend. You is my best friend. Best friend is have birthday. Happy birthday.

Happy birthday to my best friend. I hope it is filled with awesomeness!

Perfect birthday? Good food, good drinks, great friends, and lots of birthday presents and wishes!

It’s your day! But leave it in the capable hands of your best friends. We’ll treat you right!

If your birthday is half as amazing as you are, it’s going to be epic. Happy birthday to the best friend a person could ask for!

I hope you have a very hoppy birthday. Full of beers and cheers!

Happy birthday best friends are like farts

romantic good night messages for girlfriend 

Best friends are like farts. Some are quiet. Some are loud. They embarrass you in public. They make you feel good. And they make you laugh.

For your birthday I got you hugs, kisses, and birthday wishes! Plus, dinner is on me!

Sure, you’re a year older, but we’ve got a lot more years of shenanigans ahead of us. When we’re in the old folks home we’ll still be causing trouble!

How old are you?! Nah, you don’t look a day over amazing.

Birthdays are like your own personal Christmas! Merry birthday to my best friend!

You aren’t getting older. You’re gaining XP. And it isn’t a birthday party. It’s a level up party!

My best friend is sweeter than cake, more colorful than confetti, and hotter than a candle. And it’s her birthday. Happy birthday!

When I first met you, I had no idea how important you would be to me. Happy birthday to my best friend in the world.

Best friends are like presents. You are always happy to see them. Happy birthday to the best present that life has given me.

goodmorning quotes for bestie

You’re not just my best friend. You’re my sister. You may not have been born my sister, but we are family and we’ll always be family.

It’s not the number of friends. It’s the quality of them. Thanks for being the best of the best. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Life’s too short to spend it with people you don’t love. That’s why I hang out with you so much. Happy birthday!

It’s your birthday, but let’s not focus on the number of years gone by. Let’s look forward to the years to come! I’m planning on having a lot of fun in the coming years with my best friend!

It’s your birthday. You can dance if you want to. You can leave your cares behind. And if you need a dance partner, count me in!

You are smart, caring, funny, and a joy to be around. You remind me of myself! Happy birthday!

Forget your age and live the life your inner child wants to live!

Like Chili Davis said: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. Happy birthday to my best friend, I hope you never grow up!


On your birthday, I just wanted to let you know that you are an amazing friend. Every life you touch, you make better.

Hey! It’s your birthday. Which means it’s time to put on that crown. You are a queen today and we are your loyal subjects. What mischief would her majesty like to get into?

Most of my best memories have you in them. Thank you for being such a great friend and walking beside me on this journey called life.

Today is your birthday. It’s the day we celebrate how ridiculously awesome you are!

Soooo I forgot, which one of us is supposed to be the bad influence? Doesn’t matter. It’s your birthday. We can both be!

You’ve been my own personal cheer leader, my therapist, and my voice of reason. But most importantly, you are my best friend. Happy birthday. You are amazing!

Comments